Call us toll-free: 1-800-558-1155

Tell Us About Your Tax Issue

Our tax lawyers will be best able to help you resolve your tax dispute if they understand your situation better. All information collected is subject to our confidentiality policy and is subject to solicitor-client privilege.

    Fields marked with * are required.

    Personal Income TaxesPersonal GST/HSTIncome Taxes for a sole proprietorshipGST for a sole proprietorshipSource Deductions (EI, CPP, Income Tax) for a sole proprietorshipCorporate Income TaxesCorporate GST/HSTSource Deductions (EI, CPP, Income Tax) for a corporationOther

    I am being auditedI have be reassessed by an auditor and I disagree with the reassessmentI want to appeal a tax reassessment to Tax CourtI want to appeal a Tax Court decisionI have unreported income and want to avoid prosecution, penalties and interestI have unreported capital gains and want to make disclosure before I am caughtI am behind on my tax filings and want to get up to date without being penalizedI have an offshore bank account and want to make disclosure before I am caughtI have been assessed an unfair amount of penalties and/or interestI need help dealing with a collections agentI want to negotiate a payment plan for my taxesI want to make sure that I am not liable for taxes owing by my spouseI need tax planning advice to avoid tax problems in the futureOther