Call us toll-free: 1-800-558-1155

About Tax Dispute Help

Our tax lawyers help Canadian taxpayers resolve tax disputes with the Canada Revenue Agency effectively and efficiently. learn more »

Tell us about your tax issue

Tax disputes are difficult to manage – let us help. Tell us about your tax problem and a member of our team will contact you to arrange a consultation with a tax lawyer.

Contact Us Today »

About PM's Tax Law Group

An increasingly complex tax system creates new challenges for individuals and businesses every year. learn more »

Archives for March 2012

Applying for an Extension of Time to File a Notice of Objection

In my last post, I explained the deadline for Objecting to an Assessment/Reassessment and the process for applying for an extension of time to object if the initial 90 day deadline is missed.  A taxpayer has a right to dispute an Assessment/Reassessment by filing a Notice of Objection.  That right… more »